DOLPHIN – 3908 NORTH OCEAN BOULEVARD, NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC 29582
THIS CONTRACT CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE GUEST, HILARY SEDDINGER AS AGENT, AND THE HOMEOWNER TO RENT THE PREMISES LOCATED AT 3908 North Ocean Boulevard, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582.
GUEST UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT:
- CHECK-IN 3:00 or as soon as your rental property has been cleaned or inspected. Check-in time may be extended for special cleaning and maintenance. Please call for special instructions on late arrivals.
- CHECK-OUT 10:00 a.m. or earlier.
- BALANCE The total balance of your charges is due at least 30 days prior to arrival date. A personal check is the preferred method of payment.
- PRICES subject to 12% sales/accommodations tax for rentals in North Myrtle Beach.
- RATES Prices are set according to location of unit, unit condition, number of bedrooms, and amenities offered with unit.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT Damage Coverage is provided by a pre-authorization of $1500 on your credit card the day of your arrival. The money will be released 2 days after your departure.
- GUEST LIMIT Maximum number of guests at any one time is 23 persons. No events or additional guests permitted.
- CANCELLATION Cancellations for a full refund are accepted up to 120 days prior to your arrival. Within 120 days no refunds will be processed. Travel insurance is suggested.
- WE RENT TO RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY. We do not tolerate house parties determined at the sole discretion of Agent. Any violation will result in termination of rental agreement and eviction without refund. Falsified reservations, house parties and underage renters will be evicted with police assistance and forfeit all monies down on reservation and security deposit. Other Policies:
- 9.1 Minimum age to rent is 25 years.
- 9.2 Fireworks and grilling on balconies are illegal within city limits.
- 9.3 More than the maximum occupancy in any unit is strictly prohibited.
- 9.4 No illegal substances are allowed in the property.
- 9.5 Moving furniture or homeowner’s décor is strictly prohibited.
- 9.6 Excessive cleaning costs after departure will be deducted from guest’s security deposit.
- KEYS Upon departure keys are to be left in the home. For security reasons and lock change expense, there is a charge for each lost or un-returned key.
- PARKING Campers, trailers, boats, and motorcycles are NOT allowed. If you have any special parking needs please arrange in advance.
- LINENS will be delivered to your rental unit. Linen service includes Flat/Fitted Sheets, 2 Pillowcases, 2 Towels, 2 Washcloths for each bed in the unit, as well as 1 Bathmat per bathroom. Upon departure, leave dirty linens in the linen bag on the street-side porch.
- DEPARTURE MAID SERVICE Maid service is required for all reservations. Guest agrees to complete the following before departing:
- 13.1 Remove all used linens and place in linen bag and put on street-side porch for pick up.
- 13.2 Bag all trash from bedrooms, baths, and kitchen and place in outside receptacles.
- 13.3 Remove all food from pantry and refrigerator.
- 13.4 Wash all dishes and put away.
- 13.5 Arrange furniture, inside and outside, back to original positions.
- EQUIPMENT Agent cannot be held responsible for appliance or equipment breakdowns including internet access. We will make all efforts to have service restored as soon as possible. No refunds will be made for mechanical failure or no internet/cable access. Agent or representatives shall have the right to enter the property at reasonable hours to make timely repairs or inspections. If a service call is made and entry refused, the renter will be held liable for service call fees. Guest understands and agrees that the house is privately owned dwelling with the Owner’s furnishings and neither the Agent nor the Owner shall be responsible for providing furnishings or equipment that are not available presently in the house.
- SOFA SLEEPERS We do NOT recommend sofa sleepers for adult use. For children's use only. Maximum occupancy strictly enforced.
- LOST & FOUND Agent will NOT be responsible for any personal items left in the unit. Any mailing charges must be paid to agent if you request Agent to pick up and mail any items left behind.
- LOCKED CLOSETS Please do NOT attempt to open these locked closets - they are for the homeowner’s use only. If you break into the closet, you will be charged for any repairs as well as missing items.
- Guest shall not be entitled to any refund due to unfavorable weather, maintenance problems, area construction, ready departure, or disruption of utility services (including phone and cable), after occupancy. In the event of an ordered evacuation due to hurricane or other storms refund consideration for the prorated amount of time from the ordered evacuation until the area is reopened, will be made following request of Guest to Agent.
- Guest understands and agrees that the Agent and/or the Owner of the house rented shall not be liable for damage or injury to Guest or to any other person, or to any property occurring on the premises or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof. Guest agrees to hold Agent and Owner harmless for any claims for damage or injury; no matter how caused. Agent and Owner will not be held responsible for acts of theft or vandalism or other damage to Guest’s, or to any other person’s, personal property.
- VENUE It is expressly agreed and understood that In this transaction(s), contract(s) and/or agreement(s) that should any transaction(s), contract, or agreement(s) arise out of my/our interaction with Hilary Seddinger or any representatives thereof, that in all matters related to the transaction(s), contract(s), and/or agreement(s) the law of the State of South Carolina shall govern and be used to construe the same. All parties agree to work in good faith to resolve all issues prior to the inaction of a legal dispute. Further, it is agreed that in any lawsuit regarding any matter including, but not limited to, the transaction(s), contract(s) and/or agreement(s), in which I/we name Hilary Seddinger, any representatives thereof, any related parties and/or owners as a defendant, venue shall be in the Court of Common Pleas for Horry County, Conway, South Carolina.